We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knysna paddle cruiser

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
London
Level Contributor
27 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Knysna paddle cruiser

Hi

We will be staying 3 nights in Knysna. I was thinking about doing the knysna paddle cruiser for dinner one night. Is this a good idea?

Cape Town, South...
Destination Expert
for Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Knysna paddle cruiser

I would advise that you check the expected weather conditions so that you will at least get to go out on the water. It is a very beautiful experience.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
733 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Knysna paddle cruiser

Why not try the featherbed experience which is run by the same company.

It is one of my favorite things to do in the area.

Mark September

Small World Tours

Knysna
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Knysna paddle cruiser

There are so amny special things to do in knysna, an amazing place to go- pack a little pic nic basket and head out past the diepwalle forestry station, head up to Spitskop and have a private sunset up there, its beautiful, view from there out through the heads and one can even see Robberg nature reserve (Plett) from ther..... Valley of the ferns just around the corner, Knysna is all about the forests, the real attraction,

4. Re: Knysna paddle cruiser

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2012, 05:35