We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DIY Wine tasting

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
DIY Wine tasting

My partner and I would like to do a private wine tasting trip to the winelands some time late November to early December. We are looking for something than can accommodate as many wineries as possible and not necessarily looking for a guide, more someone to drive us from place to place. Can anyone recommend a company that may do this at reasonable prices?

Cape Town Helicopters
Helicopter Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Air Tours
Lucky and Lost Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Cape Town Wine Tours
Private Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Earthstompers Adventures
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3,147 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DIY Wine tasting

Hi Ed

A private driver and vehicle can cost you between R1350.00 and R1800.00 for the day from about 9am to 18:00. You can then do what ever you want for the day and visit as many estates for the day too. Normally the fuel, vehicle and driver comes with that price and all other entrance fees and costs involved is for your own account. There are many companies in Cape Town that you can choose from too. Hope you come right.

Best Regards

Hank - Ulungele Tours & Safari's

Level Contributor
1,965 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DIY Wine tasting

I always do wine touring in real DIY style so I have not used a tour company but one possibility who get good feedback on this forum is

3. Re: DIY Wine tasting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 20:16