We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

solo trip to cptwn

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Gaborone, Botswana
4 posts
Save Topic
solo trip to cptwn

Hi im gonna be travelling solo to cptwn from 28 dec to 6 jan 2011. Im young, luv cocktails,lounge music and chilled tyms and Ive NEVER travelled alone before. So Im really nervous about being in such a gorgeous city all by myself......so what can I get up to to meet other great people I can hang out with?

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: solo trip to cptwn

Hi Didah n,

solo in Cape Town is ok if you are staying at back packers you'll meet other travellers. Long Street is full of bars and clubs full of other travellers. Hope that helps.

Gaborone, Botswana
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: solo trip to cptwn

Thank you Scubbydoo, that will most definately help

3. Re: solo trip to cptwn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2012, 10:20