We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merry Christmas

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Belfast
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Merry Christmas

Yes a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all the DE's and regulars on this forum

Hang on a minute ! this forum is not supposed to be for such things so in an effort to avoid the unwanted rage of the TA police can I just say that if you are thinking of going to Cape Town or SA next year then do it - it really is a lovely place and that's the best travel advice you'll get this year (all 8 days of it)

Edited: 22 December 2011, 18:28
Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Merry Christmas

Don't know everyone here, but feel I know many of you as I follow these threads with bated breath, wishing for my next trip to SA in 2012! Merry Christmas to all of you and hope we all count our blessings for own little pieces of paradise on earth!

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
3,252 posts
514 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Merry Christmas

Michael sounds like it should included in my trip next year!

Lamlee - you will love Cambodia. Beautiful country with humble people with the biggest smiles. I am now in Vietnam!

Lisa

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone from London. Our trip in November was our best holiday ever. A bit late with my reviews but I was very busy with my retirement!! Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the helpful advice.

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas to all our DEs and all contributors. You all do a wonderful job helping us hapless travellers make sensible decisions.Hope to make it back to CT next year (our 3rd visit) for Christmas (hopefully for 3 months).

Happy New Year

Joyce and Paul, Wensleydale, North Yorkshire

Greater Manchester
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks to all the DEs for their never ending supply of advice and tips. Booked flights today on the spur of the moment for next May (Emirates' sale just too good to miss!), which will be our eighth visit since 2002.

JSCAPM

Texas
Level Contributor
898 posts
Save Reply
36. Re: Merry Christmas

May you all find peace and happiness this holiday season! It looks like we will be heading to SA next Sept/October, yay!!!

Thanks in advance for your advice and recommendations!

37. Re: Merry Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2013, 10:22