We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did it!!

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
cardiff south wales
Level Contributor
333 posts
Save Topic
Did it!!

Well after lots of soul searching we went to Simonstown and Boulsers Bay and really pleased with myself as even with a terrific fear of heights took Chapmans Peak route there and Boyes Drve coming back!! Wonderful day output don't know if I would drive CPD again if there is an alternative.

Thank you all very much for your advice.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
10,256 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Did it!!

Hey well done!

Glad you had a good day. As we said not too scary! A bit cooler today as well. Hope your holiday continues to go well.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Did it!!

Hi there

I guess the very good scenery made up for the fear of heights and i am very glad that you enjoyed it.

Regards

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

3. Re: Did it!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2013, 10:31