We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation Near Gansbaai

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
228 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation Near Gansbaai

Hi,

We(4 friends) would be driving to Capetown from PE. One night, we plan to stay in Knysna. I need suggestion regarding a place to stay for one more night before Capetown. As we would have a car, we are happy being within a 100 km distance from Gansbaai where we plan to go shark diving next morning!!

Kindly suggest some good place around there!!

Thanks

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
4,104 posts
552 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation Near Gansbaai

I would definitely recommend Umnenge Lodge in de Kelders. Fantastic rooms and very friendy hosts. There is a "pub" downstairs, which operates an honesty bar system if nobody is around Great views from your balcony over Walker Bay

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,665 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation Near Gansbaai

I certainly echo the recommendation for Umnenge - http://www.umnengelodge.co.za/ - And you would be catty-cornered across the road from me (if I am there at the time).. They can arrange the shark diving - or you might consider the company I recommend, White Shark Ecoventures - www.white-shark-diving.com

Another good B&B is De Kelders B&B, also owned by friends of mine, whose house I just left before sitting down to look at the forums.

Dave Patterson - Owner - The Africa Safari

3. Re: Accommodation Near Gansbaai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 03:18