We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Reading, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

I'm just starting to look for a Wedding venue Cape Town. We got engaged this year in Camps Bay, while on holiday. Looking for Easter 2014 a small number of guests from England. Looking for stunning views good food, smart accommodation. Just something friendly and special. Let me know if you know of anything Debbie

Gros Morne National...
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

Two words: "Wedding Planner".

There are some great ones in Cape Town and they will take the stress out of it for you. We used one in January and it was the best decision we made.

Blackburn
Level Contributor
310 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

There is one in Stellenbosch I think it's called Vrederheim excuse the spelling but whilst we were at the vineyard last year they were setting up for a wedding the scenery is absolutely fantastic I even joked with my hubby if I was to marry again it would be here

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

Maybe Birkenhead House in Hermanus - we love it. Xxxx

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
12,679 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

Another vote for Vredenheim. The gardens are spectacular and the view is breathtaking.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

The 12 Apostles would be my choice.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
22 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

The Round House in Camps Bay would be another choice - but it depends on how many guests you are looking to invite. You could also look at wedding videographer websites for visuals of where some of the most beautiful weddings have taken place as this is usually evident on the film.

check out www.missingpiece.co.za

It all depends if you want something in the winelands, the city area or on the beach. The Strandloper Restaurant on the Cape's West Coast (about 1hr from Cape Town) does amazing weddings just off the beach.

Edited: 02 January 2013, 12:54
Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
452 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

Sally, from Weddings Abroad has superb packages. http://www.weddingsabroad.co.za/

Regards

Michelle from Cape Town Guide

8. Re: Organising our Wedding in Cape Town from England

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2014, 10:15