We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Jalandhar, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel

which hotel is in the heart of cape town

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
703 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

Hi Manbir,

There are lots of hotels in and aroud the city, and it depends if thats what you mean by the heart of Cape Town. If you're looking for something central, I would perhaps consider a hotel in and around the V & A Waterfront. There are a few - The Table Bay, The Cape Grace, The One and Only, Victoria and Alfred, The Portswood, The Commodore, Breakwater Lodge, The Westin, Radisson Park Inn, Radisson Blu Waterfront, and a few others. These range from 3 to 5 star, depending on what you're looking for. There are many more hotels in the city and city bowl.

Hope this is a good start. I'm sure other TA's will chip in with there suggestions.

Regards.

Brett | Owner | Safaris For Me | South Africa

Randburg, Gauteng...
Level Contributor
977 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

Hello, if you want reasonably priced right in the central Cape Town, have a look at Parliament Hotel.

Lyn - Owner - Thorntree Tours and Safaris

3. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 June 2013, 12:05
Jalandhar, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

Many Thanks but I have a similar query for Johannesburg and yes I want to stay in a very central place from where everything is nearby

Cheers!

Cape Town Central...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel

Here is a list of hotels in the CBD capetown.travel/accommodation/…5

Regards

Sonia

Jalandhar, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel

Dear

I asked for Johannesburg and yes I want to stay in a very central place from where everything is nearby

thanks

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel

For more hotel options, have a look at www.safarinow.com for a list of hotels and what they have to offer. The same you can look for Johannesburg for hotels on this website as well.

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
972 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel

Hi Mabir, if u staying for a day or 2 in Johannesburg u can stay at one of the hotels at Emperor Palace. if staying for long may be at Sandton.

In CT, everything is not too far. You can take hop on and hop off for 2 days. Depends how many days you will be staying and yr budget. You can consider Sea Point and if enjoy night life then Long Strret will be good area.

Edited: 13 June 2013, 11:52
Jalandhar, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel

thanks for ur reply, I will b staying in Jo'burg for 4 nights along with my wife and baby and I was thinking to stay either in Rosebank or Sandton!

10. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 05:16