We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel accomodation

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
delhi
1 post
Save Topic
hotel accomodation

we are a group of 24 couples looking for decent accomodation from 26 oct(an) to 29 oct (fn) pl tell us a reasonable option and the facilities u can provide including sight seeing... taxi meal inclusion , wifi,laundry etc

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
959 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel accomodation

Hi Bhanu,

Trip advisor is a travel forum where people ask travel advice/information. People here are not allowed to do any marketing...

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
703 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel accomodation

Hi bhanukhanna71,

There are many hotels in Cape Town in lots of different areas.

I would recommend somewhere fairly central around the V & A Waterfront or City Bowl areas.

What level of hotel are you looking for? And what is your budget per room per night?

Regards.

Brett | Owner | Safaris For Me | South Africa

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
2,962 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel accomodation

A really good choice for a central location would be Strand Towers Hotel with good views and good location. I don't now know if you group are total 24guests or 48guests but the best method of transport would be to get a bus that will be able to carry all of you guys together. Maybe a 28seater bus if you are 24 or a 60seater bus if you are 48.

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

4. Re: hotel accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:19