We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

packing for weather

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
packing for weather

packing to fly out for 2 weeks tomorrow can someone give me a on the ground forcaste for the next 2 weeks as every website says different i know from this site weather hasnt being great is it improving or is it still jumpers and raincoats all the way lol

thanks

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: packing for weather

Hi weather is definitely improving (at long last)! The last couple of days have been around the 20 to 22 degree mark. You can pack those shorts & t-shirts but I would definitely pack some light weight long pants & tops as the evenings & mornings can be a bit chilly especially if the wind picks up. Plan on wearing layers in the morning that you can take off as the day warms up. I would pack a lightweight raincoat as we may have the odd day of rain/drizzle.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: packing for weather

thanks just what i wanted to hear

getting exited now

Bridgnorth, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: packing for weather

If you are into your wine couple of must visits in Franschhoek about an hour from Cape Town, Haute Cabriere who make really good sparkling wine plus very nice lunches, and Vrede En Lust who have really nice tastings and lots to try.

4. Re: packing for weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2014, 06:19