We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle to the airport

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,975 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle to the airport

What Shuttle company can you recommend TO the airport. We have SO MUCH luggage, I think a shuttle will be best this time. Cant remember which one I took last time.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
380 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle to the airport

Hola Rene!

I have been out of the scene for two years so my info may not be valid...but if they are still going, CabXpress were always very accommodating and would fix the price for you in advance.

Give them a call and see what they quote you. I was very happy with their service for many years whilst we operated 18 on Crox.

8 more sleeps and I say goodbye to Mediterranean winter and hello Mother City :-)

Hopefully its warming up and the Cape Doctor isn't being too much of a nuisance.

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,975 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle to the airport

Hi crox. Thank you

Just 3 more sleeps for me and were off to Israel. Weather here was great today and yestwrday. No wind at all. Enjoy cape town.

3. Re: Shuttle to the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 09:05
cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,975 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle to the airport

I know skimcat. I have taken ur before but you have to get there first

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle to the airport

When we traveled to Cape Town we used Phoenix Shuttles and tours - mobile: 082 953 2383 to take us back and forth to the airport. They were on time, courteous and very accomodating. We also used them to take us on day trips and this worked out better than renting a car and driving. We always felt safe with them which made for a very enjoyable vacation.Cape Town we will be back soon!!

6. Re: Shuttle to the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16