We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roundtrip Transportation to Gondwana Game Lodge 5

In cooperation with: Cape Town Tourism
Atlanta, Georgia
11 posts
Save Topic
Roundtrip Transportation to Gondwana Game Lodge 5

I am getting married in Cape Town in March and after I would like to go to GONDWANA GAME LODGE 5 to spend a couple nights. There will be 10 people traveling. What is the best way to get round trip transportation from Cape Town to the game reserve and how much should it cost us? If anyone could provide feedback I would very appreciative. Thank you in advance for your help.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roundtrip Transportation to Gondwana Game Lodge 5

Easiest way is to rent a car and drive yourselves. If there is 10 of you maybe contact the lodge and ask if they can accommodate you or refer you to a private driver. You can look at something like the Vito for 10 people, however you'll probably need to rent a trailer as well for luggage.

2. Re: Roundtrip Transportation to Gondwana Game Lodge 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:18