We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

Queensland...
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

Has anyone stayed at The Whale's Tale in Hermanus? It is in Voelklip (11th Avenue). If so, what's it like and do you have an e-mail address / URL?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
994 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

The only Whales Tale I could find was in Durban on the east coast of South Africa. Maybe they are affiliated to the one in Hermanus.

Why don't you contact them at their website and enquire:

www.whalestale.co.za

Queensland...
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

Thanks - yes, I had spotted them in Durban. The travel company we booked through has only got directions. Must admit I'm a little bit wary at the moment. Suppose worst case scenario is to book into another hotel and have the argument when we get back. It is only for one night after all.

England
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

Hi

Did you find this hotel and if so could you please give me comments on it as I too i've booked via trailfinders and can't find any info on it. Already starting to panic, would appreciate your feedback

Sue, Cheshire

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

Their website is www.thewhalestale.co.za. That's all I can tell you, but at least it does exist.

England
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

Thank you so much, I've just viewed the web site and it looks fab, you have certainly made me feel relieved as I was about to change accommodation - I will definately stay here now.

Regards Sue

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

Pleasure - enjoy your visit!

7. Re: The Whale's Tale in Hermanus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 18:18