We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for a night

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
966 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay for a night

Looking for 1 night stay for 4 adults in September. Will be doing shark cage diving in morning. Then thinking of doing whale watching trip. Is it worth doing whale watching trip after shark cage diving? Please suggest whether to stay at Hermanus or De Kelders? Want a 4 or 5 star accommodation with good sea view. Which is better for whale watching. Restaurant is not the priority. I was thinking of Harbor House in Hermanus. But when I looked at Cliff Lodge in De Kelders I found prices were same and looks better in pictures than Harbor House. But Cliff Lodge not offering North room for 1 night. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

1. Re: Where to stay for a night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 21:17