We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Oudtshoorn

Which Oudtshoorn hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First time in Oudtshoorn

Hi guys,

My wife and I have 3 days to spend in and around Oudtshoorn as part of our honeymoon to S. Africa in three weeks time. As this is our first ever trip there we were hoping to get some suggestions from anybody on what we should do while there. So far we have booked in to do the Meerkat Magic one morning and have dinner reservations in Kalinka's for both nights. Is there anyting in particular we should do while there, we love scenery and being outdoors, we don't like history. Thanks

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
252 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: First time in Oudtshoorn

Well when you are travelling t he distance you are to go to oudtshoorn I would definitely visit the caves.They dont take a lot of your time or your money and when we were there everyone including ourselves were impressed enough to consider the effort worthwhile.

Dublin
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: First time in Oudtshoorn

Good point, I suppose we'll be doing the drive anyway so while we're there we may as well drop into the caves, thanks for the tip

13. Re: First time in Oudtshoorn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2010, 05:16