We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Stellenbosch?

Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay in Stellenbosch?

Hi I am looking to book a romantic night away in Stellenbosch - no budget as I want it to be a real treat. The only consideration is being walking/cycling distance from a vineyard. Any recommendations would be great.

McGregor, South...
Level Contributor
2,847 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay in Stellenbosch?

Jacy, you need to go back to 19 October to see my review. I am sure you will find the place to your liking. Glad to see so many positive reviews followed mine!

I certainly recommend it! Easy walk into town and a nice place to relax in at good value rates. Owners are very friendly and helpful.

Level Contributor
2,085 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to stay in Stellenbosch?

We've just spent 11 nights at Aan Dorpstraat. It is a truly superb B&B, ideally situated off Dorp street & less than 5 minutes from the city centre. My review has just been posted.

13. Re: Where to stay in Stellenbosch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2010, 08:16