We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candidasa

Which Candidasa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Candidasa

We are travelling in a group of six adults and will be stayin in Candidasa for 2 nights - we are currently looking at Villa Talia Vashti

Has anyone stayed there who can give us some feedback?

Thanks Heaps

Arizona
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Candidasa

Hello Jules, we just returned from CD and while I am not familiar with the villa you mentioned we stayed at Villa Gita. I would highly recommend it!!!! It has 3 bedrooms so for 6 adults it will be very comfortable. The villa and staff are amazing as is the ocean front location and the very short walk into town. Good luck!

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
464 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Candidasa

Howdy~ Take a look at Bayshore Villas or Bayside Bungalows in Candi Dasa. Great places with all that you would need. www.bayshorecandidasa.com

Aloha, Beach Bum Bill

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
128 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Candidasa

I must also cast my vote for Villa Gita. I am sitting there now and sickened that we have to leave tomorrow. It is more beautiful and peaceful than I could have imagined.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Candidasa

Can you please advise how you booked Villa Gita, was it via the website?

Thanks again

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
128 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Candidasa

Yes, I booked via there website. Paid 50% up front (plus 3% for using Visa) and then paid cash for the remaining balance after arrival. I also paid w/ visa for the meals we had there. The meals were great; breakfast was included and was of a western variety. We had dinner there every night and loved it. We ate lunch in town (short walk, but be prepared to be molested by 'taksi? and sunglass salesmen)

6. Re: Candidasa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 02:15
Get answers to your questions about Candidasa