We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candidasa beachfront hotels

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Candidasa beachfront hotels

Which central hotels in candidasa have a bit of beach out front for swimming. Need twin beds and under $100

Candidasa Tour Service
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Bali Tridatu Vacations
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Bali Candidasa Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Bambu Divers
Scuba & Snorkeling
Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,211 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Candidasa beachfront hotels

None really have any permanent large stretches of beach, though some have small pockets of sand. Trying to think which ones have some beach, but apart from Bayshore, I can't think of any others at the moment. Some have gardens with sun lounges set up near the ocean and have steps down to the water from behind a sea wall.

I can't recall for sure, but Aquaria may also have some beach. Give them both a try, but there are many others which will have the rates you are after, but not the stretch of sandy beach, I'm afraid.

http://www.aquariabali.com/index.htm

and

http://www.bayshorecandidasa.com/

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Candidasa beachfront hotels

Thanks sue I'll have a look. Any thoughts on hotel Genggong. Seems to have a bit of beach access but is it central?

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,211 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Candidasa beachfront hotels

I've never visited this hotel, but it's at the lovely quiet end of Candidasa and you have a number of places to eat and drink in this area, or you can walk about 5 - 10 minutes back to the main street in CD, where there's lots of choices in dining, shopping etc.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
135 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Candidasa beachfront hotels

Hi,

The only "bit" of permanent beach is in front of the Genggong, about a few mins off the main road! down a "country road" and yes, it meets your requirement on tariff, front gate leads onto the sand.

The sand is a bit rough in the feet, so I would suggest you wear reef shoes..

Also Genggong is undergoing renovations at the moment, so only have a few rooms available, but it is a lovely spot, so I would suggest you contact them direct. It is a very small boutique hotel and the staff are lovely.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Candidasa beachfront hotels

Thanks gro05. I'm looking for March 2014 so will email them

Candidasa, Indonesia
Level Contributor
307 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Candidasa beachfront hotels

Hi Kathie, also have a look at the Pondok Bambo ... this is actually IN town (if that is what you wanted), and it also has a soft white beach area (not big, but it does have one) right at the sea end of the property. It's an old Bali style place, but clean the last time I looked. The price would also suit your budget.

Regards, Geoff :-)

Loch Sport...
Level Contributor
17 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Candidasa beachfront hotels

If your looking for a nice beach with spacious surrounds check out Segara Orchid.

8. Re: Candidasa beachfront hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Candidasa
Recent Conversations