We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stat

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
65 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Places to stat

Hi All, Im after some recommendations for smaller Hotels on the main street of CD, within easy walking distance of restaurants, cafes etc. We stayed at Pondok Bambu in January and loved it, we are returning in September and would like to try somewhere else. My budget is approx $50aud pn, we don't need five star, as long as it clean, has a pool, and friendly staff :) Thankyou for your help again.

York, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Places to stat

Hi Lisa S.

I was wondering how you enjoyed the Bali Santi as I am thinking of booking to go there in August? We are hoping to stay in a suite with a pool but would love to hear what you have to say about the Santi and the area in general.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
65 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Places to stat

Hi G K, im afraid I cant help you. Iv actually booked into Puri Oka, which is at the opposite end of main street than Santi. Also, our stay isnt till mid Septembee. If you search Santi here on the forum im sure you will get some helpful info or start a new thread :)

23. Re: Places to stat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Candidasa
Recent Conversations