We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can i buy Swim shorts for baby in CD and pampers

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Can i buy Swim shorts for baby in CD and pampers

Hi,

Is it easy to find swimming shorts ( disposable bottoms, speedos) for baby in candidasa and pampers?

Otherwise i have to Carry from the netherlands

Thank in advance

Shai

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can i buy Swim shorts for baby in CD and pampers

Swimming pants won't be easy to find in Bali but there is an assortment of nappies to purchase. I would however recommend you stop on the way to Candi Dasa at one of the larger supermarkets and stock up. You have to pass a large wholesaler (yes you can shop there) it is called Lotte Mart on the bypass road just before Sanur OR get the driver to stop at Hardy's at Sanur. Balinese don't use swimming nappies.

You may wish to read the article I have written re travelling with babies / children in the "top Questions". Click on this link and go to the link at the right hand side of the page.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g294226-i7220-B…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can i buy Swim shorts for baby in CD and pampers

You need to bring swimming nappies, but as Snooky said you can buy pampers there. They are great quality, i used to stock up and bring them back to Australia. Mamme Poko is a great brand of nappies in Bali

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can i buy Swim shorts for baby in CD and pampers

Thanks you both. Is nappies cheap in Bali?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can i buy Swim shorts for baby in CD and pampers

Yes nappies are cheap so too are a lot of things for babies, creams, talc, clothes. Only imported baby foods are expensive. Read the article I wrote (mentioned in post 1) I have listed things about prices etc.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Can i buy Swim shorts for baby in CD and pampers

Thanks Snooky

6. Re: Can i buy Swim shorts for baby in CD and pampers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Candidasa
Recent Conversations