We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Bali beach club at Candidasa

Hi,

Has anyone been to the Royal Bali beach club at Candidasa? Is it any good?

Thanks!

Ningbo
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
111. Re: Royal Bali beach club at Candidasa

Well, 7 years of service that this post has provided, both thorough and interesting! I have read almost all 12 pages! My husband and are planning to go with RCI points in Feb. Do you know the weather in February? I didn't see that question.

I was afraid that we would be very disappointed. RCI has often been too far away from sites to enjoy, but my hopes are up because of your posts! Thank you

How expensive is it to book right there, instead of online or with RCI?

Thanks again! I hope all is well with you and your family..

Marie

Sawbridgeworth
Level Contributor
136 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
112. Re: Royal Bali beach club at Candidasa

So good to revive the memories of our wonderful week at RBBC. Try to track down Made the cab driver who operates out of RBBC on the free 'shuttle' service to the town and back. That's the way they get more business /tours out of you. Bill and Marcia are a great and honest source of info:/ friendship. I wonder if the local 'boys' offer to take you on a sea safari - get some closed shoes on and you have some great sights of the coral and sea life - they can even take you out to a rock pool for a dip! Have fun folk!! cheers

arj - UK

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
470 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
113. Re: Royal Bali beach club at Candidasa

Hi Marie,

I went to RBBC this morning, but they are timeshare only.

They could not guarantee that a room would be available fore your dates or what a per night price might be.

It is a nice property, with only 25 rooms, a lovely pool and good restaurant.

There are 2 GREAT warungs just outside the RBBC, with excellent food and far lower prices, tho not the ambiance or level of service as at RBBC..

It is about 3km to CD proper, but the road is a bit hard to walk along, due to no sidewalks and lots of traffic.

We would suggest going to Agoda or some other booking site and typing in Candi Dasa, Bali.

I looked just now and there are some very nice places available for $35-$50 a night.

If any look especially nice to you, let us know and we may be able to negotiate a lower per night price for you.

Despite the fact that CD does not have very good beaches, it really does have a lot to offer!!

Please let us know how to help Ya'll~~~

Good Luck, Beach Bum Bill & Marcia

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
470 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
114. Re: Royal Bali beach club at Candidasa

ALSO............

Feb weather this past year was 28C low, 32C high, with sunny days.

At our house in CD we got 4.5" of rain (~11 cm), with it split about evenly between day and night time hours.

The RBBC is in Buitan (3 km away) and they generally receive twice the rain that we do.

RBBC still has shuttle service at 09 and 1100 daily, with return at 1100 or 1300.

MANY nice eateries, spas, resorts and shops for your pleasure and the entire length of CD is about 1000 meters, end to end.

Come and enjoy all the CD has to offer...........

Aloha, BB Bill & Island Girl

pune
Level Contributor
186 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
115. Re: Royal Bali beach club at Candidasa

the resort is high priced for meals. you can have your breakfast in your room (microwave and cutlery/crockery is in the room) so make sure to have some ready to eat stuff that you can heat. the stores around the corner (tourist priced) provide the basics though. your other meals can be had locally while you are touring the island. on an avg about usd 10 per head per meal is good.

116. Re: Royal Bali beach club at Candidasa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Candidasa
Recent Conversations