We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trekking/walking up Gumang Hill

Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trekking/walking up Gumang Hill

I'm going to walk up Gumang Hill by myself, and want to end trekking on white sand beach in Candidasa. Can anyone give me indication where to start from trekking Gumang hill and and how to get through to ending i white sand beach?

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,101 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trekking/walking up Gumang Hill

We had a similar post recently and it was our advice to go with a guide...not only to help from getting lost, but also because we are not sure what arrangements may in place, to walk through privately owned land.

There are a number of places which offer treks in and around the Candidasa area and I think it best to get their advice before you either go with a guide, or on your own.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trekking/walking up Gumang Hill

Also google Gumang Hill as there are some posts discussing that particular trek.

3. Re: Trekking/walking up Gumang Hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Candidasa