We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather like out there now?

Which Burgau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
What's the weather like out there now?

I'm going on Sunday and bbc weather says it's only about 21 degrees - is this right?!

4 replies to this topic
Leeds & Albufeira
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the weather like out there now?

Twas a bit cooler yesterday and reached 21 on our balcony in Albufeira but I still got my head burned (little hair) when the sun briefly appeared and then it was scorchio! (Apparently scorchio is the new word for sunny weather over here according to Kiss FM.) Light rain for a time last night but the weather is set to improve and keep improving.

Don't forget the figures given are for the shade areas - reached over 40 on our balcony recently - and don't be fooled by slightly overcast - you can still get burned!

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,166 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the weather like out there now?

www.ipma.pt/en/otempo/prev.localidade/… is the national 10 day forecast. Keep checking back as it tends to change.

At the moment it's indeed a bit cooler but you won't complain. The sun feels nice and warm.

From Wednesday on temperatures are going way up!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,025 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the weather like out there now?

My thermometer said 23.6 in the shade yesterday afternoon but last evening it came over all damp and foggy, really weird, fog was so dense it was almost like light rain.

We are expecting a cool and cloudy day today, better on Monday then warming up through the week until it reaches 30C by Friday. That's in Albufeira. It's often a little cooler and more windy out to the west in Burgau.

England, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the weather like out there now?

Thanks all :)

Reply to: What's the weather like out there now?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Burgau
Recent Conversations
More Burgau Topics