We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorbike Rental Olhao

Which Olhao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
454dionne
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Motorbike Rental Olhao

My family and I will be staying in Olhao at the end of May for 1 week and can't wait, we have a few things booked, as we are not really ones for sitting in the sun all of the time, although don't get me wrong we do like to relax.

Does anyone know if you can hire a motor bike in Olhao probably about a 250cc would do, to get out and about.

Any advice or informationwould be great.

Dionne

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorbike Rental Olhao

You could rent one in Faro, 2wheeltravel.com/Motorcycle%20Hire/portugalh…

Not sure if you could get one in Olhão, but Faro is only 20 mins in a taxi. You could also probably get one through a car hire company at FAO. Hope this helps:) wwwireviewforru.webs.com

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorbike Rental Olhao

Dont ever remember anywhere doing them in Olhao but i googled and founf=d the link below, its in Portuguese but some of it is easily translated on google. Might find some thing there.

http://www.cylex.pt/olh%c3%a3o/aluguer.html

454dionne
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motorbike Rental Olhao

Many thanks for your help on this one, it gives me a couple of options, I am now in the middle of reading previous posts on the Albufeira forum regarding the tolls, people seem to have been having a few problems with picking up other peoples toll charges when paying their charges at the post offices, I will keep reading through them and weigh up my odds. Thanks again.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
366 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motorbike Rental Olhao

There's a couole of motorbike hire places in Albufeira. Google is your mate.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
366 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motorbike Rental Olhao

There's a couple of motorbike hire places in Albufeira. Google is your mate.

6. Re: Motorbike Rental Olhao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2013, 10:37