We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat in olhoa

Redditch, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat in olhoa

We are staying in olhao from 11th March 2013 for 11 nights.I have read the trip advisor reviews for restaurants but wondered whether people could make recomendations?

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,725 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat in olhoa

Pizza na Pedra do great pizzas and Italian stuff, Sal e Pimento does great tapas style stuff if its still open and Churassquinho Carlos is also excellent down the waterfront.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat in olhoa

Barra Nova restaurant, oposite the market hall.

Excellent for fish!

Hamilton
Level Contributor
444 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat in olhoa

Try the Restaurante Casa Das Tostas just across the road from the fruit market. I have eaten here many times and I have always found the food to be brilliant. The owners and staff are all very friendly. The prices for their steak meals are really competitive and their Tuna steak in a pepper sauce is also really good.

Edited: 07 March 2013, 16:46
Leicester
Level Contributor
72 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to eat in olhoa

Look out, last year we had a day trip here from Tavira under our own steam, we went by train and spent a good few hours looking round the town.

After a few hours we had lunch in one of the many restaurant along the main road near the Market, we have had Sardine's all over the Algarve and very nice they have been in most cases but I have to say that the ones given to us here had all the inners in side and it was not a nice site on our plates.

So if you do fancy some of there Sardines ask if they have been cleaned out before they cook them.

5. Re: Where to eat in olhoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Olhao
Recent Conversations