We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Which Olhao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Hi, wondering if anyone has stayed in the one bedroom apartments in Real Marina?

We didn't realise the bedroom was a double bed until after we had booked. Management have confirmed it is a double bed, we would prefer separate beds. We cannot change our booking as it will be expensive, management have confirmed there is a sofa bed in the living area.

So I guess my question is has anyone slept on one of these or even had one pulled out to see the size? Just concerned now as the sofa bed sizes can vary. Thankfully am only 5'3" !

Thanks for any feedback

Jilly

West Yorks
Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

I've stayed there many times. My friend slept on the sofa for four nights without an issue despite him having a bed available. He too likes his own space. He didn't open the bed up (I wasn't aware that it did). He simply slept on it length ways. He's about 5'8 and slept like a log.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Thanks so much for your reply. I just assumed it opened out as the hotel confirmed it slept two. One more thing if you wouldn't mind, do you know if the toilet is in the actual bedroom or is it in a separate room of its own.

Cheers

Jilly

West Yorks
Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

I've only stayed in the 2 and 3 bedroom ones. Both had an en-suite inside the bedroom and a separate bathroom and a separate toilet. I suspect the 1 bedroom will have the en-suite and a separate toilet. They are very high spec and well equipped. I'm sure it will surpass your expectations. Let me know if you need anything else.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Thats great thank you for taking time to reply.

Jilly

Belfast
Level Contributor
292 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Hi Jillyjeep, we booked a 1 bedroom apartment last November for 2 adults and a child. We ended up in an a 2 bedroom. Sofa bed is comfy enough, and the apartment was very high spec. I wanted to stay forever. Olhao is my home town but living in Belfast now. When are you going?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Hi thanks for your response. We are going in September last week of, can't wait to be honest. From reviews I see that people regularly get upgraded in low season. Does the sofa bed pull out? As long as its comfy. My friend can take the bedroom as she might have difficulty getting on and off the sofa bed.

Also was wondering if the one bedroom has two toilets and are the apts near the hotel or quite a bit away, hard to tell from the pics.

Jilly

Belfast
Level Contributor
292 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Hi, I think the sofa doesnt open, you just take the large cushions out and use the base as a bed. It is confi enough. The apartments are a 5 min stroll from the Hotel. The 2 bedroom apartment had an ensuite and another bathroom but from the description on the website I think the 1 bedroom one only has the ensuit. Have a look at "realmarinaresidence.com" Maybe contacting hotel ref upgrade will be a good idea. Loads of info on the website. :)

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Thanks again for your help 😊

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Hi can you tell me how long it takes for a slow walk into centre of town from these apartments?

Thanks.

Belfast
Level Contributor
292 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 1 bedroom apartment Real Marina Residence

Hi, 10/15 min walk. Maybe less if you cut through back streets. :)