We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night time entertainment in Belek

northumberland
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Night time entertainment in Belek

Can anyone advise me as to the night life in the centre of Belek,im going to Letoonia Golf Resort in July with my husband and 2 children,after dinner in the evenings I like take in the atmosphere with a glass of wine and people watch.Is there anywhere in Belek to do this?Also what s the best currency to take have been to Turkey many times and usually take sterling but on reading reviews it seems the euro is more popular is this fact?Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Letoonia Golf Resort
Letoonia Golf Resort
1,575 Reviews
Belek, Turkey
Hamburg
Level Contributor
363 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night time entertainment in Belek

I am just back from there and there is absolutely zero night life in the village centre of Belek. It's a small village just with shops for "faked" handbags and shirts plus some jewellery stores and simple restaurants and cafés.

There seem to bee some discus around, but got no clue how active these are.

You may take either GBP or Euros which is the more popular currency.

2. Re: Night time entertainment in Belek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 06:24