We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornelia Deluxe question..

tcc
crawley, west sussex
Level Contributor
551 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cornelia Deluxe question..

Do you still have to get up early and queue to place your name down to book a particular Ala carte restaurant for that evening?!

Or have they come up with a better booking solution now!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,600 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cornelia Deluxe question..

We were there in May and they now have a better system.

You have a telephone booking system now,that you book from 6pm the night before,but I suggest(like I did)start dialling at 5.55p.m. and we had no problem getting in every evening,(you can eat in the a la cartes as many time as you like, no restrictions).We did not like the main buffet as we found it too busy. Much more relaxed in the a la cartes and more of a special feel.

Angie.

tcc
crawley, west sussex
Level Contributor
551 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cornelia Deluxe question..

Thanks Angie, that's much better!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,600 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cornelia Deluxe question..

Just had a thought tcc as its an automated telephone service I forgot to say after pressing the A La Carte button on the phone, press 2 for the English version.

oxford
Level Contributor
282 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cornelia Deluxe question..

Is there a charge for using the al a carte restaurants I thought I read somewhere that it was 6 euros each

Thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,600 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cornelia Deluxe question..

Hi edhall,

No there is no extra charge to use the the A La Cartes, the only thing you pay for is if you wish to have wine by the bottle, but these are displayed at the entrance to all A La Cartes on a table. With the euro price clearly displayed.

Otherwise all drinks including wine by the glass is in your all inclusive package.

Angie.

6. Re: Cornelia Deluxe question..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 16:18