We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cornelia deluxe resort

driffield
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cornelia deluxe resort

my husband and i are going to the cornelia on the 3 october and staying in the lake room (villa junior suite) we were wondering if the upstairs or the ground floor would be better. can anyone help with their opinion.

tcc
crawley, west sussex
Level Contributor
551 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cornelia deluxe resort

Hi Nikki,

Is that the rooms that step out to the pool? I stayed in one of those a couple of years ago on the bottom floor. The positive is that there's no stairs to the pool, however there isn't a great view. For the upstairs room you have to use to get down to the pool, but I should imagine the view from your balcony would be better!

So pro's and cons for both! Both very good.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
39,864 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cornelia deluxe resort

Hi Nikki,

We stayed in the Junior Villa Suites (Lake Rooms) in May, you will certainly love these Suites. We had an upper suite and the view is really lovely. Plus I think the benefit of having the upper is you have no-one pounding around on top of you.But that is my opinion.

Angie.

oxford
Level Contributor
283 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cornelia deluxe resort

We have just come back and stayed in the villa junior suite I also couldn't make up my mind if we wanted a ground or first floor. i then emailed hotel and requested a 1st floor . On arrival we were allocated a ground floor . So i thought i would check it out before i complained !!!. It was great we didnt have to worry about the steps going down to pool ( I always worry i will slip when wet. We never heard a sound from the people above the ceiling was so high. So all in all I think not a lot in unless you spend a lot of time sitting on a balcony.

Ed

4. Re: cornelia deluxe resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Belek
Recent Conversations