We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotels have villas

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
which hotels have villas

went to the gloria serenity last year and stayed in one of the villas which was fab but they have dramatically increased their prices for this year.

Can anyone advise of any other hotels which have have this?

Thanks

Essex
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotels have villas

We stayed at the Gloria Golf last year in one of their garden villas, which was absolutely beautiful, and it comes in a bit less than the Serenity. However, I was absolutely horrified at the price increase this year too - last year we paid £4000 for 2 adults & 3 kids, half-board including flights and transfers. The cheapest I have found this year is £7900 excluding transfers!!!!!!!

We are going to Florida for a quarter of that!!!

Sam

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotels have villas

thanks sam.

I think the Glorias will have a shortage of Brits this year!!

Essex
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: which hotels have villas

I think you're right! I know Turkey is popular this year due to the bad Euro rate, but those price rises are craaaaazy!

I have found this place and am considering it for next summer. It's not in Belek and doesn't look as 'pretty' as The Glorias, but looks nice and a really good price!

It's the Long Beach Resort & Spa Hotel in Alanya (on www.thisistravel - and they have villas!

Sam

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,472 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which hotels have villas

Hi mumsonline,

Here is a web page that will give you lots of info on the hotels, you have to download the document which is a booklet all about Belek and the hotels. Most of the hotels in Belek do have villas.

We have been to the Cornelia and they had lake villas.Which we stayed in.

Hope this helpful to you.

Angie.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,472 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which hotels have villas

Sorry got ahead of myself forgot to give you link.LOL

www.betuyab.org/eng/index.php?

Look for the link Download Belek digital catalogue.

Angie.

Toulon, France
Level Contributor
344 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which hotels have villas

Last year we stayed at the xanadu, have booked to go again this year. We booked again in Dec and it was the same price as last year. Have just checked the website and its an extra 300 pounds so glad we booked earlier.

I would love to know how much the Russians pay for their holiday there? is there any way we can find out?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: which hotels have villas

Thanks for your replies.

We have decided to book the serenity again as it was so great. Only this time we are having a room for the price we paid for the villa last year!!

Oh well at least I'm getting to go back!!!

8. Re: which hotels have villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Belek