We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laptop in cornelia deluxe

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cwmgirl
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
laptop in cornelia deluxe

hi

does anyone know if you can use the internet in the cornelia deluxe in your room or is there an internet cafe

thanks

oxford
Level Contributor
193 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

I did read that you can have wireless in the rooms, someone comes and inputs the password to access.

cwmgirl
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

thank you

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

Hi, No it is not wireless in the rooms, you get a cable from reception but is free to use!I did my live reports at easter from our room!!

cwmgirl
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

thanks for that, do i need to take any cables of mine or just my laptop and charger...it's to keep my daughter happy

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

No if you go to reception they will give you a cable for your laptop! yes we take it for our 16 year old to keep in touch with his friends!! But I like to use it and did a live report from the Cornelia at easter!!

We are off to the Susesi in belek on thursday!!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

Hi I'm sitting on my balcony right now and using the wireless - you phone the number in the book for the internet access they give you the wireless password and thats it all done.

Reception is great in the room or on the balcony and I saw someone last night using it in the auditorium while his kids were at the mini disco

hope this helps

alison

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

Hi Alison, what sre the temperatures like at the minute?? We leave on thursday for 2 weeks at the Susesi in Belek!!Very hot and humid here!!not the same as being able to dip in the pool to cool off!!

Great at the Cornelia isn't it!!

enjoy your stay!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

Temp in mid-high 30s but its just lovely after all the rain at home!

cwmgirl
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

Yes it is easy. I too am here now and have the internet in the room. I just went to reception and they gave me the code

fab weather here

10. Re: laptop in cornelia deluxe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2009, 05:17