We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

MIDDLESBROUGH
13 posts
Save Topic
Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

Hi All you Susei holiday makers, can any of you do me a favour?

We have friends that have booked this hotel and we were wanting to stay at Letoonia golf resort.

My problem is that nobody including Thomson can tell me if they are any where near each other or if they are miles apart.

I have scoured internet map and cannot find out if they are close or not.

I would really really appreciate if anyone who has been has noticed. Many thanks Michelle

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

Hi Michelle

Take a look at this which was kindly sent to me

http://www.betuyab.org/eng/index.php?lang=eng

look on the left and download to digital desk top. It is a brochure with loads of hotel info , and in the centre shows all hotels locations.

Not sure of scale but looks like the two hotels mentioned are quite a distance apart

Hope this helps

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
503 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

It will take around 30 minutes to walk or less than 5 minutes in a taxi

MIDDLESBROUGH
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

Thank you so much for all your help.

Derby
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

What I can tell you is that if you wish to visit your friends you will have to pay 50 euros each to get into the Susesi and you will need your passports which you leave at reception and pick up again when you have to leave at 6.30pm. I know this because we met some people who had booked as a family group and one of the couples had been told a week before that the Susesi had been overbooked and they put them in another hotel quite a long way away in Belek - it cost them quite a lot in taxi fares too. They were also very disappointed because the hotel they were put into was nothing like the 5* standard of the Susesi.

MIDDLESBROUGH
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

Hi, can I also ask from the letoonia golf is it walkable to the centre or not. I quite like a walk in the evening but within reason. I think this hotel might be out in the sticks a bit. Any comments appreciated. Michelle

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
503 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

The Letoonia is a bit out of the way, Ive never walked it but knowing the distance I would guess it would take about 30 minutes to walk into the centre of Belek.

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

Hi, We are at the Susesi on Saturday 18th, I believe it’s bout a 20min walk from there to Belek. Can someone tell me what Belek town is like? Is it ok for shopping etc or are there better places to go for a bit of retain therapy?

Derby
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

Hi, you will love the Susesi. It would take about 20/30 mins to walk but its not a particularly interesting walk - and its very very hot and not a lot of shade on the walk. There is a tractor that passes the hotel entrance every 20 mins and costs a couple of euros each one way. We got a taxi back because it was so hot and did not ant to wait for the tractor and that only cost us 4 euros for 2! There is a market on a Saturday in Belek. Sells mostly fake designer gear! Some wanted really high prices for the fakes. 150 euros for a fake handbag. I know you are supposed to haggle but I get a bit fed of the bargaining. Some of the local shops seems to sell designer gear too but not sure whether fake or not and it was not to my taste anyway. There did not seem an awful lot to do in Belek if you went back at night. Could not see why you would want to when you have the surroundings of the Susesi. Enjoy

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

Hi DerbyJools,

Thanks for the info on Belek, I’m like you and cant be bothered with all that haggling, you never quite feel you've got it for a fair price.

Have you been to the Susesi ? I’ve been following the reviews and posts, and I feel e we will not be disappointed a few very minor negative comments but on the whole is seems like a good hotel. Cant wait, this time next week!!

Derby
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help with susesi hotel and letoonia golf resort

Hi kaymac. Yes we got back 2 weeks ago. I put a review on the main page. I could tell you lots more about the Susesi but it is all good believe me! We are always ready to come home after 2 weeks but we could have quite happily stayed here longer. I cannot understand anyone that found any fault with it at all. You will not be disappointed. Never did find Edwards pub open though! One of our favourite spots was on the upper terrace outside the lobby bar for pre dinner drinks - nice little view of the hotel grounds and out to sea. The fish restaurant has the best view if you get chance to eat there. The booking system changed whilst we were there and I must admit the first morning was a bit chaotic. I stood no chance with the big russian guys pushing in front!! After that it was ok a bit more english and civivlised you got your numbered ticket and then you went in the queue for the one you preferred - so no more being pushed around by the ginormous russian guys. I also found as I was not bothered which one I got I just got in the smallest queue. Only a few minutes to wait so no big deal. You will not be disappointed as I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We had a fab sea view from our room which was 1420. Hope you enjoy it and will look forward to reading your review when you get back.