We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football

London, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Football

Where can i find a bar that covers english football ????? , we are staying at the Rixos

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
503 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Football

The Irish bar, bar brekar plus plenty of other options will be showing the football

London, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football

hi , sorry never been to the area before , are these bars in belek itself ??, how do u get there from the hotel??

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football

Hiya Nick

You should be ok for bars to watch the footie in Belek, just ask guest relations to book you a taxi, ot walk to front of hotel, (lots of taxis at the front) and tell them the name of the pub you want to go to.

There is the Irish Bar in Belek, and Gardners Bar.

Both show sky sports and Gardners bar serves good pub grub, and I think it is owned by a couple from England, so they will know how much the Brits want their weekly fix of footie.

Obviously there are other bars to try, but these are the only two we tried when we have visited Belek for a night out.

There is also the Kadriye Road, which has other bars to try, but we haven't been, so I can't offer a true opinion, but there is one called the Bekar Bar, which I was led to believe sells cider???????/ and offers a good selection of pub grub, should you get the munchies, and has Sky Sports, and there are a few more, but I can't give you any details on them.

Taxis will take you to any one of the bars in the area, and I just know that someone will be able to give you more choice than I, but at least you know you won't miss the match.

The Rixos is a brilliant hotel, you will have a wonderful holiday, and if it is a big match that is being played, the hotel sometimes shows it, just ask the guys at Guest Relations.

Hope this has helped a little, and have a wonderful holiday.

London, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Football

thanks guys , really helpful , this gooner can't miss the spurs game

5. Re: Football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2010, 05:23