We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Options

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
260 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Options

It has been some 4 years since we last experienced Turkey. We had gone for six consecutive years with s/c, B&B and half board accomodation during that time.

We are now looking at returning at All Inclusive option, but the last time I looked on this forum, it appeared that the industry had not quite got it right.

Anyone care to offer an opinion on the standard of the packages and locations in Belek in particular?

Thanks.

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Options

Hi Bluetom

I only experienced Turkey and the AI hotels in Belek for the first time last year, so am not perhaps the best to advise, however based on my own personal experience i can only say that you will be hard pushed to find better.

Things can change a lot , for better or worse , in 4 years. My advice would be to get a nice bottle of wine, click on the link on the left ," Hotels in Belek" and spend a little time reviewing some of the reports from the list of hotels, i am confident you will be impressed

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Options

We have done AI in Mexico, Cuba, Egypt, Gran Canaria, Tenerife and Jamaica and found Turkey to be the best of them all!!

Obviously it also depends a great deal on the hotel you choose too.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,578 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Options

Mumsonline is right, we feel the same!

The key is booking a good quality 5 star Ultra AI hotel, it is the lower grade hotels in other areas of Turkey that give AI a bad name!

Trouble is in Belek/lara beach areas there are some amazing hotels and they spoil you for anywhere else in Turkey.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
581 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive Options

Even hotels considered not so good would be good compared to some in other areas. Not that there are many not so good! The top 10 hotels give a good indication, you do get a feel when reading the reviews.

5. Re: All Inclusive Options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Belek
Recent Conversations