We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arcadia Golf - facilities that need euros?

Merseyside
Level Contributor
103 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Arcadia Golf - facilities that need euros?

Hi

Hopefully someone can answer this.

I am trying to assess how many euros to take for anything outside of the all inclusive. We want a sultans pavilion and know how much they are. We know how much the a la cartes are per person.

What other facilities would need euros?

Shop for newspapers etc? (although I believe it is expensive so may take a trip into Belek instead!)

Turkish bath/massage - and how much is it?

We are taking TL too but it is a matter of how much of each so that we are not changing stirling all the time.

However, if taking some euros and the rest in stirling to change in Belek is a better idea I am happy to do that although my partner is happier with the idea of taking the TL from here.

Many thanks for any replies

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arcadia Golf - facilities that need euros?

Hi all things in the hotel (other than bottled wine strangely) are priced in euros but tl accepted also by simply doubling the euro price. All things like a la carte and sultan tents are billed to room in euros.

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arcadia Golf - facilities that need euros?

Forgot to mention there is an ATM 50 metres from the entrance to the Arcadia (outside paloma grida) that dispenses euros, tl and dollars!

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arcadia Golf - facilities that need euros?

Just checked out and the euro charges to your room are converted to TL at the prevailing rate (not 2 to 1)

4. Re: Arcadia Golf - facilities that need euros?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2011, 06:16