We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trips in Belek- help please

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Trips in Belek- help please

Hi we are off to the atlantis in 8 weeks, can anyone tell me what trips are on? and prices, just wanting to see how much spending money we need LOL

Thanks x

scotland
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

I am sure they will offer The Perge, Aspendos and waterfall trip..well worth it.

The trip to the Mountains is also a good one.

You can take a bus into Antayla ..a really nice day to wander the old city..some lovely places to eat out. The views are stunning and the shopping is very hasle free ( personal opinion)

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

Thank you ive done the The Perge, Aspendos and waterfall trip plus a boat trip when we stopped in Colalki and Lara i am thinking they will be the same trips in Belek ?

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
503 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

They are likely to be the same, Side, manavagat & antalya.

You can white water raft, quad bike, jeep safari, village trip, antalya, perge, aspendos, duden waterfalls. I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

kent
Level Contributor
61 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

we are staying in belek in october,is it possible to do any of the trips on your own

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

When you say on your own ,just exactly what do you mean .Do you mean by car,public transport or by independent tour operators . There are small tour operators in Belek who offer all of these trips far far cheaper that the likes of Thomas Cook charge .I have been on most of these trips with the independents and it cost a few pounds with your lunch thrown in .You have to pay the entry to the likes of Aspendos and Perge but it still works out a whole lot cheaper .

Peter

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
503 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

You can do all the trips I mentioned by yourself if you hire a car but as its been wrote above, its not much dearer and a lot less hassle if you book through a local tour company.

I would choose one based in kadriye instead of belek, you will more than likely find them slightly cheaper.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,258 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

Hi,

Pics from some of the trips we did from Belek:

Kursunlu Waterfall

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Side

Aspendos

Perge

Village life, mosques & markets

Fire Of Anatolya Eve Show (sorry some blurred; hadn't got used to the new camera!)

Regards

ashford
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

We are not sure how to do the trips yet,if you go with an independent tour company do they go to all the places you mention in 1day,mick

9. Re: Trips in Belek- help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2011, 07:22
Get answers to your questions about Belek