We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fire of Anatolia dance performances 2010

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Fire of Anatolia dance performances 2010

Can anyone tell me how much this trip is and is it on in oct? thanks

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fire of Anatolia dance performances 2010

I know Thomson do it as an excursion from May - Oct. £39adult £9child, you can get full details on their website. I would therefore presume other tour operators do it too.

Alternatively e-mail, the Gloria Serenity. They perform there twice a week - fire of Anatolia and Troy. I'm sure I seen a mini bus arrive with people when we were there, so that's maybe worth a try.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,186 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fire of Anatolia dance performances 2010

Hi,

Hope you get to go; it's great.

We saw it in June '09; pics below (was a new camera & hadn't mastered all the settings, so sorry that some are blurred!)

You can also see them on You Tube.

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Our hotel (Cornelia Deluxe) also did a mini version of it, so suspect that many hotels also do that; nothing quite like the real thing tho.

Regards

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fire of Anatolia dance performances 2010

I have just returned from the Gloria Serenity and saw Fire of Anatolia ( in two parts on separate nights) and Troy. At the start of each performance there was a slide with a list of tour dates for both these shows. They are touring the Far East, Asia and even have dates in Las Vegas. I can't quite remember when the tour begins, but I think it's within the next two months. Hope you get to see one or other show when you go to Turkey in October - really excellent performances.

4. Re: Fire of Anatolia dance performances 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Belek