We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee, Scotland
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

Hi,

Does anyone know what room types Thomas Cook offer compared to the hotel website? Had been looking at the Cornelia Deluxe, so would probably push for the best room possible -

Room 1 Options

Twin room for maximum 3 people features, balcony - included in current price

Twin room for maximum 3 people features, balcony+ £ 7.00 per person

Twin room for maximum 3 people features, balcony+ £ 42.00 per person

Room for 2 to 4 people features, balcony+ £ 70.00 per person

Thanks,

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

I'm only guessing but I think:

Option 1 - Annex

Option 2 - Bungalow

Option 3 - Hotel

Not sure about the family room for 2-4 people though. Maybe hotel?

Bluepeterno may be able to advise as he's stayed there several times.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

Hello,

I can never understand which rooms are which with agents! The best thing really is to call and ask them, I wasn't sure whether you wanted a family room or just for two but have a look at the deluxe room - I checked with the hotel and they said the upgrade from our main hotel sea view room (for 2) to the deluxe, penthouse with large balcony and jacuzzi etc. was 70 euro per night.

I am still thinking whether to upgrade for part of our stay as this is our 'cheap' sun holiday not the main one ;O) make sure you check upgrading with the travel agent against the hotel direct. If you are not bothered about travelling with an all in provider try prices with low cost Sunshine, they book all aspects at a bargain price but it is Flight + Hotel + transfer so I am not sure of protection but they are abta registered,

Good luck with your holiday hunting, the Voyage looks amazing but so are all the Belek hotels so you can't really go wrong!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

have a look at the hotels website, they give details of the room types with great pictures. Travel republic give a good explanation of the type of room your booking too.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

we are looking to book a family room at this hotel

Anyone know which is the best location as the rooms are much the same size judging by their website.

The choice is -

hotel family room

family bungalow

family garden

Thanks

Dundee, Scotland
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

Thanks for your replies.

Unfortunately there are no deluxe rooms available for our trip in April. If you are looking to get information from Thomas Cook online, if you sit on the quote page for a couple of minutes you will be offered a webchat with an advisor.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

Hi Mumsonline,

I haven't actually been yet, hence all my questions but my understanding is that the outdoor disco is by the adult pool between the main hotel and the beach and the late night disco is in the main hotel so they might be a bit noisy if you have young children. the rooms by the relax pool (behind the main hotel) look nice and well located, bungalows sound nice and quiet but look a bit far from the beach for me.

Hi Scottishpunter,

Thanks, that is good to know, I can never work out room types ;O) if you had your heart set on the Voyage email them direct to see if you can just upgrade direct with them. we have paid for the holiday here and if we choose to either pre book or pay when we get there.

Happy holidays whatever you choose!

Cheers Jazz

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

Hi

We haven't been yet but we have booked a family bungalow room. I still can't quite work out where the bungalows are, but I'm sure it will be fine for us.

Looks like a fantastic hotel!

Sharon

8. Re: Voyage Rooms - Thomas Cook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2012, 09:15