We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in Belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Topic
Villa in Belek

We have seen a good villa in Belek, is it mainly all inclusive Hotels, will there be bars and restaurants and plenty to do on a night, or is there somewhere better. Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
473 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa in Belek

I have a villa in the Belek area and ive never tired of things to do or places to go.

There are plenty of bars & restaurants to visit.

I would however suggest you google the villas position to find out how far it is in relation to either Kadriye or Belek.

Although all the villas are positioned inbetween the two towns it could end up a 30 plus minute walk into the closest town depending on positioning.

Wilsden, West...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa in Belek

Hello. I wonder if you could help. My mother and I have booked a villa in Belek - River Garden Residence and fear we have made a mistake. It looks lovely but one big problem - we are taking 2 18 year old who are wanting to party. Your post says that there are bars but go elsewhere if this is what you are looking for. Can you advise on the nightlife - can you get a taxi of a bus to the busy places or are we doomed.

many thanks

Lorraine

Wilsden, West...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa in Belek

Hello all. Can anyone tell me if there is a night life in Belek or surrounding areas - my teenage girls are mortified that we have booked this quiet villa where there appears to be nothing going on. I am confused why there is so little information on the area - is this a sign that it really is just a very quiet spot with no English speaking people. Panick ! Panick! Have we been had!

I would really appreciate any advice and comments.

Regards

Lorraine

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
473 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa in Belek

Dont worry, I have a 20 year old daughter who travels to Belek each summer, she usually has 2 friends with her, last summer my friend who has a 18 year old lad was holidaying at the same time plus his friends.

We hardly saw them!

During the summer months they have a nightclub/disco on near the entrance to belek beach park, they informed me it was packed everytime they went. Which was a lot!

With the exception of the club your looking at the bars in belek or kadriye or bar brekar has a few good nights,

Mine frequent Ashas bar in Kadriye most times, when they are running low on money they will stay with us in one of the bars before heading off to Ashas or the club.

Don't get me wrong its generally a quiet place for most unless you are looking for the club scene, my son whos spending the summer in Ibiza refuses to come with us any more as its too quiet for him.

Scotland
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa in Belek

Hello, we are considering the river garden villas (AI) for summer 2012 and wondered what previous reviewer thought of them. We are 2 adults with 7 and 11 yr old. Is it possible to walk out of accommodation and find some shops/bars to have a wander around?

Lincoln England
Level Contributor
11 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa in Belek

we are going in may so i will tell you what it is like and take lots of pics.

7. Re: Villa in Belek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 10:42