We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlantis belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
fareham
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
atlantis belek

Just got back from this 1 star hotel.only one bar open,two restaurants open,one pool open all pool/snooker/bowling alley closed undergoing major upgrade no outside bars or entertainment areas open. looks and feels dingy as was the room. food unappetising.Belek itself has every road and pavement under construction with open manholes ,trenches etc every where a nightmare. Advice. If you are going DON'T

Nottingham
Level Contributor
844 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atlantis belek

Oh dear me where you not advised by the tour operator before you left ?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atlantis belek

We have been to the above and sadly we didnt enjoy our holiday either i would say its more of a 3/4 star def not a turkey 5 *

3. Re: atlantis belek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 March 2011, 22:05
Edited: 17 March 2011, 22:05
Suffolk
Level Contributor
954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atlantis belek

Stabmonk - I think Aidloz asked a valid question because if you were sold a holiday with specific facilities and were not told these were closed due to refurb/upgrade then you may have grounds to complain to the tour operator, seek compensation etc. - Aidloz was trying to help ascertain the situation and your response doesn't help this.

It is also worth mentioning that many hotels have different facilities and concepts from summer to winter and the cost for the holiday reflects this, it may be why many of the things you excepted were not open,

May I ask if you have done a review for this hotel? This is the best way to to help others with their decision whether to choose this hotel or not.

I hope you will come back to Turkey in the future as there really are some amazing hotels out there, we went for the first time last year and are coming back to a different hotel but still in Belek this year, we love travelling but find for an early season break we cannot match the quality and value of Antalya :O)

fareham
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: atlantis belek

I wont argue the toss about this matter.But if you are going to Belek BEWARE.At present every pavement and road is being relaid and there are open drains and manholes all over pus uneven suraces and trip hazards

Sheffield, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: atlantis belek

Hi, just read your review and I'm worried.........I'm flying out to the Atlantis in two weeks time and I haven't been told any thing by Thomas Cook that any work is being carried out. I've even called Thomas Cook after reading your first review and they still keep telling me that no work is being carried out at the hotel.

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: atlantis belek

Hi Crazymonkey,

I would email the hotel and ask them if building work is being carried out, if they confirm it is take a copy of the email to your travel agent and get them to look in to it.

Good luck!

Diane

Edited: 17 March 2011, 15:28
fareham
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: atlantis belek

I can confirm building work isongoing at the atlantis,in any case it is not 5 star. Try and get a change to the VOYAGE belek super hotel,super food super gardens about 7 star Belek town is being done up too. every road and pavement BE CAREFULL.I will try and get the photos of atlantis on trip advisor over weekend.send a request to me at colin.putman@ntlworld.com and I can send them to you.I am claiing a total refund from thomas cook for my holiday

fareham
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: atlantis belek

I have sent Thos cok photos of Atlantis. send me a request ad I will try and send photos over weekend colin.putman@ntlworld.com try get a move to theVoyage its super

Nottingham
Level Contributor
844 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: atlantis belek

I am a travel agent and was going to give you some advice on what to do next it wasnt meant in a nasty manner. I am sorry you have had a crap time.