We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Suffolk
Level Contributor
954 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Hallo,

As most people know we are off very shortly to the Voyage in Belek (2nd-12th April) I hope to be taking my netbook with me so whilst the other half tortures himself at the gym, with cocktail in hand I hope to do a few posts 'live' from the hotel. I will also do a review on my return.

Sooooo for those of you heading out very soon if you have any questions you would like me to check out or anything particular you want me to look into for the review please feel free to ask!

Happy, happy holidays :O)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

wouldn't mind knowing which family bungalows are the best location.......not too far to walk from the main hotel, not too noisy, that type of thing.

Thanks a bunch and have great time!!

WATFORD
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Hello,

My family and I are going to the Voyage for two weeks in August , just in case we go stir crazy and need a change . We would like to know if their are any worthwile bars or restaurants near to the hotel or would we have to go into Belek for them. Cheers!

Suffolk
Level Contributor
954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Hi Mumsonline - I will go a-wandering and have a look at the bungalows, not sure if I can identify family versus normal though, but I will try as many people are in family bungalow or family annex I think.

Hi TRUEBLUE - I may be wrong but I was in the same area last year and for any other bars/restaurants I think you will need to go into Belek but it is not that far, we walked in and taxied back but you can get the tourist tractor as well. Don't forget the market on a sat morning - might be a good outing for you and your family. Also we are thinking of renting a car so will let you know how that goes if we do it :O)

Cheers Jazz

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
752 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Hi Jazz, gosh how time flies, as you know we arrive as you leave, so will be watching your live from Jazz reports with great interest.

Please report on the hotel building work next door (Maxx ) Voyage rooms, food, weather, restaurants,what the women are wearing, are there any fit waiters etc etc.:))

Seriously, have a fantastic time, and I hope you really surprise the OH with the room upgrade. Enjoy.

Happy Hols Netty X

Suffolk
Level Contributor
954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Hee hee Netty.............I will try to get ALL of those things in to a post ;O)

I hope you are bringing those hats with you for the Mexican restaurant!

9 Sleeps to go (huge grin)

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Hi Jazz, lucky you. We have to wait until September.

Interested where the Thomas Cook "Annexe" rooms are - the pink block or the yellow block? The pink block seems a long, long way from the action. See

wikimapia.org/…b

Also info about wi-fi - is it available in the room?

And if there are tea/coffee-making facilities in the room?

Is the room safe big enough for a netbook? Ours is 29cm x 21cm.

Thanks and have a great time!

Marion

Suffolk
Level Contributor
954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Hi Marion,

I will check those out for you - I think from previous posts the TC Family annex is the pink block but I will see what I can find out.

Oooh I hadn't thought about if the safe is big enough..........................I think they usually are but I will def check that one for you :O)

Cheers jazz

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Thanks Jazz.

It's not a family room, it's "Hotel, Twin room for up to 3 people, Bath and Shower, WC, Balcony/Terrace (Annexe Room)".

We had problems with a small safe in Sharm El Sheikh at Christmas. Had to hide the netbook in a locked suitcase.

Cheers, Marion

Suffolk
Level Contributor
954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Oops sorry - working and TA'ing, not a good mix, I should have read that properly! - then I think it will be the the one next to the relax pool which Bugalug and family stayed in (2 rooms)

Will check it out though :O)

cheshire
Level Contributor
426 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 10 Sleeps to the Voyage! - Any questions..................

Hi there,

How far can you walk along the beach?

cheers

ian