We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

Hi

We are booked to go to Maxx Royal and arrive on 30th May so will be one of the first people there. I was wondering if anyone staying at Voyager / Adam Eve at the moment can see if it looks finished? :-) Any pics would be great

Thanks

Kent
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

Hi Woodyuk, Hayles_s is at the voyage now, why dont you send her a private message.

Lucky you, it looks wonderful

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

I came home on Friday and watched the progress from our room at the Voyage over 2 weeks. They are working 24 hours a day. The grounds are pretty much finished and look amazing. The rooms from our balcony (lit up at night) looked lovely, I thnk they will be ready. They must have spend an absolute ton on gardening alone and the quality of the beach pavillions, sunbeds pools etc look pretty top quality.

Lucky you!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

Hi

Thanks for the feedback! Did the new water park look completed ?

Well excited! :-)

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

No it didn't but at the rate they were working, I'm sure it will be. Looking forward to hearing the first reviews.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
854 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

Woody , hi I really do not no much about the maxx royal but have been reading up on the new sherwood dreams that has just opened in belek and up until the 2 days before they opened the waterpark wasnt complete there but apparently it is the one thing that is really easy to do so I wouldnt worry that it isnt complete as its usually the last thing. Have a fab holiday the hotel looks amazing in the brochure.

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

Hi woody!

I'm currently sat on my balcony at the Voyage overlooking the Maxxroyal and I can advise the first 'guinea pigs' have checked in today!! The hotel looks stunning even if I'm mildly peeved to have been placed so close to it while they've worked on it 24 hours but that's a different gripe that will be sent in writing to Thomas Cook!!

Oh and from what I can see the waterpark looks complete!!

Have a good time!

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

cazbaz - where did you end up re your room? Are you in the annexe overlooking the relax pool - or garden rooms?

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

Have a fantastic time Woody.

Looks a bit too posh for us to take the grandchildren there, but maybe just me and hubby might try it one day .

Happy Hols Netty X

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

I'm in building block A that overlooks the relax pool but unfortunately my room is not overlooking the pool its the other side overlooking the Maxx Royal but its finally quiet at night now they're practically finished!

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Maxx Royal end of may - is it finished ?

Oh yes that's where we were. Kids had the room overlooking the relax pool and we took the bigger room overlooking the new build. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Get answers to your questions about Belek