We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage all booked up!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
847 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage all booked up!

I only arrived back on Friday and I've booked again for two weeks next September! I am sooooo excited! Going to go back next may to the grida village as my friend works there nice change :) x

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage all booked up!

Glad you enjoyed it Hayles.

Peter

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage all booked up!

Glad you enjoyed it Hayles. Great review. We are also booked for next year - Easter and August :)

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage all booked up!

As BUGALUG says Hayles great review, i have just this minute managed to catch up with it.

Peter

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage all booked up!

Hayles - how did you find the noise from next door?

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage all booked up!

the noise from the outdoor disco is pretty bad...i mentioned it in a previous post while we were still there!! i would be very disappointed if id paid to be in the main building and wanted to go to sleep before midnight!!!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
847 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage all booked up!

Thanks guys tried to make it as informative as possible! U know I found the noise at the maxx royale not that bad, it was noisy during the afternoon but that didn't bother me, half the time I'm glued to my iPod! I miss the place so much!!

Kent
Level Contributor
1,785 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage all booked up!

Yes Hayles, great review, i have just booked for next August with Bugalug, who highly reccomends it, cant wait, oh i have 2 more Turkey holidays before that one :)

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage all booked up!

Sunshine 19 where else in Turkey are you heading ,lucky you.

Peter

Kent
Level Contributor
1,785 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage all booked up!

Paloma pasha with bugalug again in august and also emmasholidays is joining us for our 2nd week, who we met at the barut lara party at easter :) and also a new forum friend jigglypuff will be there too :)

Also only booked this week to go to the new Sherwood dreams next june 1/2 term, cant wait, its true what they say, i have the turkey bug, thanks for all your help Peter

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage all booked up!

Hi

Please can you let me what time the noise from the Maxx went on until roughly?

We usually go to bed around midnight, maybe a bit later if the kids are happy or asleep somewhere.

After sleeping in my son's bedroom last night due to my OH's snoring keeping me awake, I actually think that I would prefer to hear music than his snoring..haha.

Oh PS we are there in a couple of weeks so will be happy to answer any questions when we get back.

Thanks

Sharon

Edited: 26 May 2011, 11:12