We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage entertainment

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wiltshire
Level Contributor
156 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage entertainment

I just read on the reviews that the Voyage has a four seasons party by the adult pool. Is it adults only as the boyz (15,nearly 13) would love it! Also does the voyage have any teen entertainment in the eve? Also how often is this party we normally miss out as they are either on arrival or departure day!

WATFORD
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage entertainment

Yes our teenagers would like to know the answer to this question as they have just read the hotel review mentioning the four seasons party and would like to go , otherwise they will not know what to do in the evenings as they could get board quite easily !

Kent
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage entertainment

This party sounds great, like you say, we all want to know if children can go, i hope so

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage entertainment

I have sent a message to the person who wrote the review to ask her the exact same question.

We go on Tuesday! I'm also wondering how often these parties are.

Sharon

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage entertainment

they did these type of parties at the serenity and the golf when we were there, as I think they do in quite a few of the hotels in belek and they were open to everyone. I can't see the Voyage having this as an adult only event.

I think the question had been raised as it was held at the adult pool, but if the pool is closed at night ??????

We've got three teenagers in our party who loved this event last time, there would be a riot if they knew it was happening and they couldn't go, can't see this being the case though!!

Wakefield
Level Contributor
515 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage entertainment

Hi

Yes kids can go even though its held at the adult pool, its amazing my kids loved it especially when they handed out the rain macs!!! Its held on a Monday night. We have just returned and it was the highlight (although girls dressed as sexy angles dancing on podiums was a bit risky and bordering on lapdancing club to me).

As for teen entertainment they just tended to be with the animation team who were great with all the kids. The entertainment at night was more for families.

any more questions just ask!!!

x

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage entertainment

Hi

Is this held every Monday?

Many Thanks

Sharon

Falkirk
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage entertainment

Hi Pippa we were at the Voyage two years ago with our two boys (then 13 and 17) and they loved it and im sure your lads will too.

get them involved with the activities early o, and make some new friends .The voyage is a great family hotel and holds some great memories for my family and I.

Have a nice time

Ricco

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage entertainment

Hi ,i sent an email to Inci for information about the four seasons party ,below is the answer she sent me .

The four season party is starting at 21:30 at the adult area and the children can attend from 21:30 until 23:00. The four season party starts with summer effects with the support of techinical equipment, second up comes autum effects, wind with huge ventilateur, third up comes winter artificial snow and last comes spring artificial raining.

The percussion show and special dj performance show from 23:00 untill 24:00(the children can also attend). After 00:30 our dj takes the scene untill 02:00.

Peter

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage entertainment

Sounds brilliant!

Is it every Monday?

Sharon

Wakefield
Level Contributor
515 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage entertainment

it was on both mondays of our holiday Sharon!

Its amazing just as inci has described with snow, wind, rain and fire! also the ice bar is amazing.

shell

x