We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maxx royal

manchester
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
1 review
Save Topic
maxx royal

hi all , just got back from delphin diva 1st holiday in turkey now we are hooked .went to travel agents yesterday to book for next may at the voyage but also gave us good prices for the maxx royal which does look fantastic . oh and also paloma pasha , too much choice ! any advice would be great . got a ten year old daughter whos not really into kids clubs as long as its got great slides she is happy .

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,134 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: maxx royal

All 3 of those hotels look great. The Maxx is only just finished and looks amazing. If you have been given a good price, definitely worth a look. Voyage has great slides/funfair and I have rebooked for next year. Am going to the Pasha in August and that too have rave reviews. I'd go with the best price!

manchester
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: maxx royal

thanks bugalug , the maxx and the pasha are very similar in price , voyage is much cheaper . am tempted by the maxx just because i dont think we could afford it once the prices go up . been on their website , looks stunning .

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,134 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: maxx royal

Yes I think Pasha is dearer for next year - we got a great deal for this year as we booked when it was first opened last year. Yes I can see the Maxx going up a lot once established - if you've been given a good price I'd jump at it.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: maxx royal

We have booked the Maxx for next summer. It has a great waterpark for your 10 year old daughter and will be more expensive soon.

Try not to think about it too long as prices may rise!

Sharon

manchester
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: maxx royal

when have you booked to go snowski05?

also have you any idea how much the alacartes are going to be?

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: maxx royal

Hi

I'm sorry I don't know how much the a la cartes are going to be. We have young children who won't still for long so don't tend to use the a la cartes.

We are going Aug next year.

Sharon

Edited: 13 June 2011, 14:10
scotland
Level Contributor
4,098 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: maxx royal

Any reviews on this hotel yet?

manchester
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: maxx royal

a new one has come on today with some great photos

booked the maxx for ten nights next may with TC

u.k.
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: maxx royal

just returned from the Xanadu and want to book for next year but now very confused as the Maxx seems a better hotel ? advice please

we are a just a couple and golfers so no children.

haymel

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: maxx royal

We loved the Xanadu so much that it started our obsession with 5 star AI hotels in Turkey.

We are going to the Maxx Royal in August. I would imagine the Maxx would be much more expensive than the Xanadu. It also has more for children at the Maxx so I would expect more families to go there than the Xanadu. Also from what I've read the Maxx clientelle is at least 80% Russian. This doesn't bother us at all, but not sure if this would affect your holiday in any way? We found the staff and the quality of food at the Xanadu to be outstanding and also met some wonderful English people there to chat to.

Other hotels you may wish to sample are the Gloria Serenity (expensive, but couple orientated as there are no slides there for children). I haven't actually been there, but reviews are excellent.

Alternatively we went to the Cornelia Diamond last summer which was also a very high class hotel with food as outstanding as the Xanadu. It doesn't have the lovely tree environment that the Xanadu has though...more white concrete - not sure if this would be an issue for you? It also has swim up rooms. The Cornelia Diamond had fewer children when we went in June, but again English guests were in the minority at this hotel.

The other hotels we have been to recently are lovely, but in our opinion more suited to families with children. We have young children and teenage children so family orientated hotels suit us at the moment. One day we will our chance to sample the lovely hotels more suited to couples!!

I hope that helps somewhat.

Let us know what you decide to do.

Sharon