We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family rooms at voyage

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
1 review
Save Topic
family rooms at voyage

just got a price for a family room with monarch (3 adults and 1 child ) for 13th sept . there`s a price difference of £130 from a bungalow family room to a family room in main hotel . is it worth paying the extra for main hotel .

thanks , karen

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,119 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family rooms at voyage

In my opinion, yes. The bungalows also don't have a bath which may be important to you, but I have paid extra for the main hotel for August next year.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: family rooms at voyage

are they larger rooms in the main hotel and do they have a better view . not to bothered about a bath as my daughters are 21 and 10 booked the voyage for next aug with just our 10 year old but this one is a bit last minuet as my 21 yr old has just told us she will be getting 2 weeks leave in sept ( she is in the army)

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,119 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: family rooms at voyage

I was told when I viewed last Feb that all room types are the same size but the main hotel is where everything is happening and you walk through the main hotel to get to the pools, slides etc. The bungalows are dotted around the grounds so are 'back to nature' and some people prefer this. I didn't really like the bungalow we saw as it appeared quite dark and pokey, but that might just be the one I saw. Upstairs is supposed to be nicer.

4. Re: family rooms at voyage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 22:16