We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

uk
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

Hi all - Does anyone know of any tour operators who still have bungalow rooms for 4 adults at Voyage Belek? I booked the last one with direct holidays last night and our friends want to book one (because the other option is a family room in the main building which is about £500 more!). I tried a few places last night but no luck -

Sat 4 August from Gatwick for 2 weeks.

Thanks for any help - anicehol

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

Hi

I'm really surprised that you have managed to get a family room at all for those dates as I asked Thomas Cook/Direct Holidays and also the hotel directly and they had all gone. Maybe someone had cancelled. Are you sure that there is a family room left in the main hotel? If so I would grab it quick (budget permitting!).

You can contact Inci at the Voyage Belek who works in Guest Relations. I don't have her email address to hand at the moment, but if you email the hotel using the email address on the Voyage Belek's website someone will respond to you quickly.

PS Don't worry I'm not going to pinch any family rooms if there are any as we have now made alternative arrangements :-)

Good Luck!

Sharon x

UK
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

First choice told me yesterday they had some left, good luck!

uk
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

To be honest it doesn't matter what sort of room it is, just to keep the budget under £6,200 (what they would have paid fora bungalow room with direct holidays, if I hadn't booked the last one(!)).

Checked one site so far this morning (cheapholidays.com) and the family room main building coming in at £7,600 !!! (inc transfer and luggage). I'm at work though and have to be a bit sneaky ... It would be great if I could find them a price at VB before I get home this afternoon.

anicehol

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

www.sunshine.co.uk - £6394.84 ! Cut'n'paste as below!!

Your selected flight £1343.36 (£335.84pp)

London Gatwick - Antalya

Thomas Cook Airlines - 4th Aug 1520 - 4th Aug 2135

Antalya - London Gatwick

Thomas Cook Airlines - 18th Aug 2235 - 19th Aug 0105

Your selected hotel £5051.48 (£1262.87pp)

Voyage Belek Golf and Spa Hotel

2 Bedroom Family Bungalow, All Inclusive

stoke on trent
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

just gone on firstchoice website, they have 5 bungalows left for your dates, but at £2100 each, so for 4 adults, £8400, im sure that is too expensive for you.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

As Snowski says I didn't think there was anything left with DH/TC for August now. Sounds like you were lucky and got a cancellation.

Angel9's link sounds like your best bet, but have you tried pricing it up with flight and accommodation separate? Thomas Cook have flight availability at around £1300 for 2 adults/2 children on 4/8/12.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

Hi

I looked at first choice, not sure if your friends are a family, but if you booked 2 standard rooms, it works out cheaper.

But unfortunately not on the same dates but quite close to each other

2nd august from Gatwick £5812

3rd august from Stanstead £6016

7th august from gatwick £5952

Hope you can get it sorted

I am off there on the 5th with Bugalug and meeting Emmas holidays the following week :)

uk
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

Thanks for your replies - Hello again bugalug and snowski! - Thanks Angel9, I've passed on details of sunshine.co.uk( but when I've phoned them recently to check website prices they're always more in realit)y.

FirstChoice prices have been over budget, but they and others have family rooms in main building, and friends' kids are 13 and 15 when we go (or maybe 14 and 16), and girl and boy and don't know if parents happy about two rooms (£6,400).

Meantime my friend has asked direct holidays to put in a request for another bungalow room to tie in with ours but have to wait a couple of days for reply.

I've been trawling again tonight and will look again tomorrow (sneakily at work), but if anyone has any other ideas, please let meknow.,

Thanks all - anicehol

uk
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

Well they left it a week or so and have now managed to book two bungalow rooms with direct holidays (waiving a supplement and with a bit of extra discount) and tied it in with our booking. They appear to be on a slightly later flight than us, but I have a feeling that at some later date we'll be told our flight has changed to theflight time they've booked. Thanks for your help everyone, and happy holidays!

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help! - Bungalow Rooms at Voyage Belek

That's excellent. Yes when we booked for the summer we chose the nice early 07.25 flight which was subsequently moved to 12.35 less than a week later. On checking my booking this week, I see the outgoing flight has moved again to 13.55 and landing back in the UK just before midnight. Not very happy but it appears that's the best flight anyway. My flight nos are TCX 1502/1503.