We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slimline tonic

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Slimline tonic

Hi folks,

Harding to vb in sept for two weeks and I am a girl who likes slimline tonic with my gin but unfortunately they only have normal. Does the Belek centre sell diet? I know it's a random question! Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Slimline tonic

Hi Hayles,

there are plenty of mini markets in Belek and i am sure you will get it in one of them.

Just jump on the tractor as soon as you get there and if you manage to get it keep it in your fridge in the room.

I will be going at the start of June and i will check out where you can get it in Belek and let you know .

Peter

Edited: 02 February 2012, 19:14
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Slimline tonic

Hanks again Peter this will be my 8th time and will be getting withdrawals from the slimline especially with my gin lol! :)

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Slimline tonic

Why don't you stick some large bottles in your luggage to take with you if its important. I used to take Robinsons orange squash for the kids when they were young because I didn't want them drinking 'fizz' all holiday.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,094 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Slimline tonic

There is a supermarket in Belek..I am sure they sell it..

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Slimline tonic

Nt sure how much the supermarket in Belek will charge? Probably best to stick some in my suitcase

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Slimline tonic

I do not know about this part of Turkey, but Slim Line Tonic is hard to find in other regions. I too like my G & T, & being Diabetic try to find a Slim Tonic, but up to now, never have.

They seem to sell lots of Suger Free Cokes, & now added Iced Tea, but Tonic has not joined the Ranks as yet, So if you do find any, then please add to this posting.

Cheers.

7. Re: Slimline tonic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2013, 10:18