We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone off to VB soon?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
anyone off to VB soon?

just wondered if anyone is getting really excited and off to VB any time soon?

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

They are not all that sweet ,nice on the tongue but not sickly .I have the full drinks list somewhere i will dig it out and tantalise everyone

Peter .

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

I loved the vodka, raspberry syrup, lime juice and sprite. Didn't seem too sweet to me, but then I've got a sweet tooth!! Will be enjoying one in less than 4 weeks.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,117 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

That one sounds lovely - can't wait for Peter's list. Thank you.

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

Peter looking forward to seeing the full list, the samples that you have given so far all sound fab to me!! Will make sure I sample them all before I come home ha

All you guys that are going soon, sorry to wish your hols away but am soooo looking forward to your reviews, esp pier party, cocktails, food etc

Deb

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

Come on then Peter where's the list? Just over six weeks to go, I want to study it and put it in order of preference!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

The cocktails all sound great, the one with the Raspberry looks like the way forward for me!

Debbie, I am sure I will have had a couple of those by the time you arrive.

Six weeks today for me:-) BeeBerry - you will have to sample a few the day you get to VB, and let us know which is best (all strictly in the name of research of course.....)

London, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

Teehee I will try my best to sample as many as I can the night before you get there. Might mean a really late night but I will make this sacrifice in the name of TripAdvisor research. ;-)

I've seen some of the bar menu's posted online. If I can find them I'll post the link until Peter kindly lets us have the full list.

London, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

Drinks Menu picture 1

http://www.holidaycheck.com/hotel-Travel+pictures_Hotel+Voyage+Belek-ch_ub-hid_143497.html?action=detail&mediaId=1158794061&mediaCategorySubId=45&mediaOrder=4

Drinks Menu picture 2

http://www.holidaycheck.com/hotel-Travel+pictures_Hotel+Voyage+Belek-ch_ub-hid_143497.html?action=detail&mediaId=1158794057&mediaCategorySubId=45&mediaOrder=4

birmingham united...
Level Contributor
35 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

Hi just wondered how much the pavilions are ? Do you book them when there?We have just booked to go in August with extended family.

birmingham united...
Level Contributor
35 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: anyone off to VB soon?

Hi just wondered how much the pavilions are ? Do you book them when there?We have just booked to go in August with extended family.