We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just got back from voyage belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
gran bahia principe...
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
just got back from voyage belek

hi eveyone,

just got back from a lovely week at the voyage belek if you have any questions will try my best to answer them xx

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just got back from voyage belek

Glad you had a good time at Voyage, we're going 1st May, will everything be up & running by then do you think & what were the temperatures like when the sun was shining?

Debs

gran bahia principe...
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: just got back from voyage belek

hi debs,

yeah things were already up and running this week there was only one out door restaurant that wasnt and it opend yestreday on our last day! The weather was great last week was around 26 degrees most days (although it did rain yesterday) was starting to get quite busy over the last couple of days xx

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just got back from voyage belek

Lovely, 26 degrees sounds good to me, cocktails round the pool me thinks!

Booked a sea view in main building, do you know what they're like, haven't been before?

Thanks for getting back to me.

Debs :-)

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,123 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just got back from voyage belek

Voyage is one of the first hotels to get going. Walking along the beach it doesn't seem busy in other hotels and only Maxx and Voyage have their piers ready. Very hot yesterday after a cloudy start. Not sure of the temps but hot enough to get burnt if you're not careful. Everything should be up and running in May as long as weather good. Much busier here this week. Very busy in Planet Bar last night for the DJ.

gran bahia principe...
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: just got back from voyage belek

hi debs,

just noticed your in penzance? we're in plymouth! We had a room in the main building with a side sea view which was quite nice but it was exactly what it said a side view!!

rooms were reasonable size v clean and comfortable for the 4 of us (one child in a bed the other in a cot) xx

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just got back from voyage belek

Hi chocchoc! What floor were you on & did they fill mini bar everyday. Also did you have tea & coffee facilities? Yes we're in Marazion, long treck to Bristol airport but will be worth it. X

Debs:-)

gran bahia principe...
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: just got back from voyage belek

hey,

we were on floor 2 - yes they re filled the mini bar every day- although to be honest we didnt really use it as there i sooo much food and drink available- lovely cocktails, coffee, etc. There is tea and coffee facilities in the rooms.

bet you cant wait to get there xx

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just got back from voyage belek

You're right, can't wait, 18 days & counting! Thanks for info :-)

Debs x

uk
Level Contributor
162 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just got back from voyage belek

Thanks for the updates, off this weekend fingers crossed for nice weather. Did any of you see anyone in the outdoor pool, i know it's early but i love to swim outside. I'll probably get in, but don't like to be the only one in there!!!

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,123 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: just got back from voyage belek

Quite a few in the pool now. OH ventured in yesterday and was not as cold as he expected.

Shows are being held in the amphitheatre for last few days. Great live music here. Had a good night in the Planet Bar.